£19,000 – £21,000 + bonus!
My client who is based on the outskirts of Exeter are looking for a Technical Administrator to join the team. Due to the success and growth of the business, this is a brand new role. Your role is essential in providing office support, being the person to ensure that your team members, and customers alike, know that everything is in hand and being dealt with.
Your role as Technical Administrator will include:
• Administrative support for your team members
• Producing invoices and chasing payments accordingly
• Arranging deliveries with clients
• Collating and inputting of weekly time-sheets
• Ensuring contract information has been transferred onto the system
• Dealing with initial enquiries – email and phone, and on occasion in person
• Ordering materials / items as required
• Inputting of schedule of works.
What are the skills and experience that we are looking for in a Technical Administrator?
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Well organised and flexible
• Computer literacy with experience of Word, Excel and Outlook
• Good numeracy skills
• Able to integrate into a team and build strong relationships both internally and externally.
As this is a new role, the company are certainly open to making improvements in their processes and systems. The company is very much team orientated and as such after your probation period you will be included in the bonus scheme!
Salary: £19k - £21k + bonus