Up to £26k DOE + excellent company benefits
Are you passionate about providing exceptional technical support? Do you enjoy a varied and fast-paced working environment? Our client based in Exeter are looking for a new member with bags of experience to join their growing team as a Systems Engineer.
You’ll be remotely supporting the company’s customers, as well as their own team, and you’ll also help on site as required. Reporting to the Managed Services Director, you’ll be logging calls and providing support in a number of ways – for example over the phone and by email. You’ll resolve the issues where possible and escalate if required. As someone with great communication and interpersonal skills, you’ll be all about delivering a first-class service to customers!
As well as providing helpdesk support, you’ll also get involved with project work too. This could include implementing IT solutions, doing upgrades or replacing hardware.
You’ll be someone who’s keen to develop their understanding of the latest technologies and solutions too.
For the Systems Engineer role we’re looking for the following skills and experience:
- Someone from a managed services background would be highly beneficial
- Confident with Windows operating systems
- Project implementation experience
- Previous experience working with software and hardware suppliers
- Experience with network troubleshooting tools and networks including routers and switches, TCP/IP, MS Exchange, AD, Antivirus software and Backup solutions
- Excellent knowledge of client/server technology and Microsoft products
- Relevant qualifications would be advantageous (MSP, MCSA, MCSE).
As part of this role will see you out and about, you’ll need to be able to drive and have your own car – although there are company pool cars available.
In return the company offer support to obtain qualifications if desired and there is potential for progression if that’s something you’re looking for. They also offer a pension scheme, private healthcare cover and a mobile phone and gym contribution scheme.
If you’re interested and want to know more, please get in touch with Sky. Alternatively take a look at the other IT and Technical jobs she’s working on or connect with Sky on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new roles she’s working on.
Salary: Up to £26k DOE + excellent company benefits