Technical Support Analyst
£20k – 25k DOE
Our client is a successful technology company that genuinely change people’s lives for the better. As the company continues to grow, they are on the search for Technical Support Analyst who will be at the forefront of their services. Joining a highly skilled and motivated team, you’ll be working collaboratively to maintain the existing technology and improve it for future releases as it evolves.
Your tasks will include helping users through problems or difficulties and enabling them to get the very best from the technology. As someone who talks to the users on a regular basis, you will also work with other members of the team to suggest recommendations for improvement.
You’ll be someone who is driven to investigate technical problems and takes pride in helping things run smoothly. The company value creativity, hard work and honesty and they’re passionate about having great environment for their team where skills can flourish!
The skills and experience we’re looking for as a Technical Support Analyst:
- An excellent communicator – especially on the phone as you’ll be talking about technical and non-technical issues with a broad range of people
- A love of technology with prior experience in a similar role or a relevant IT degree/qualification
- Good technical knowledge of general computing, networking, programming, software development lifecycle, databases, IT security
- Ideally worked with different platforms such as Windows, mac/iOS, Android
- Confident user with MS Office – Excel skills such as reports, pivot tables etc
- A team player, able to work closely with various departments within the company, clients and en users
- Self-motivated, keen to learn and develop new skills and experience
It would be a bonus if you had any of the following experience:
- Basic programming experience in any language or scripting
- Knowledge of databases like MongoDB
- Google Analytics
- Experience of Jira and Jira Service Desk or similar products
Salary: £20k - £25k DOE