Junior Staging Technician (Full Time or Part Time hours available)
Up to £16k DOE
Do you have an interest and passion for IT? Are you a college leaver or looking for an entry level role to kick start your career? If you enjoy a hands-on role that utilises your problem solving then this could be job for you!
You’ll be working in a small and friendly team and you will report to the Staging Manager who will show you the ropes and provide training and support as required. Day to day you’ll follow procedures to configure equipment and preparing EPOS systems ready for installation. There will also be custom configuration of hardware and software.
Responsibilities of a Junior Staging Technician:
- You will get involved with all aspects of the set up and support of EPOS systems.
- The initial system set up including building the system database with customer information
- Installation of software and configuration of hardware including EPOS printers and small networks
Skills and experience required:
- A passion or interest in IT/Computers
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team
- A quick learner who is able to pick up new products and technologies
- Computer literate
- Experience with Microsoft products (Windows 7, 10 and MS Office)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow written processes and verbal instructions effectively
- A problem solver
- Able to work to deadlines
The company very much recognise potential, so if you work hard and prove your abilities there will be opportunities for progression which could include anything from a Customer Service role, IT Helpdesk or Project Management.
The ideal candidate will be looking for full-time work, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. However, the company will also consider part-time applicants or alternative working hours for the right candidate, so you might be studying part-time and looking for hours to fit in with this.
If you’re interested in finding out more, please get in touch or send your CV to Sky!
Salary: Up to £16k DOE