Software Support Analyst
Our client is a forward-thinking and innovative software company who are growing year on year. As a leader in their field, they are working with some of the biggest company names in their industry!
As their customer base continues to grow they are looking for a new member to join the team. Their customers are heavily reliant on the software to ensure their businesses runs effectively on a day to day basis, and you’ll play a crucial role in ensuring any issues are sorted out quickly and effectively so the customer is impacted as little as possible.
You’ll ideally have experience within a similar role providing technical support to clients. You’ll be a natural problem solver, with great attention to detail.
As well as having a great level of technical expertise, it’s really important you have an excellent telephone manner and are someone who always strives to provide the very best service. From time to time you’ll get involved with onboarding new customers, so you’ll be someone who enjoys building relationships and understands the value of great customer service.
As a Software Support Analyst you’ll be responsible for:
- Answering customer calls and responding to emails related to their software and hardware systems
- Assisting customers with local computer or device issues which affect their systems
- Configuring mobile phones and printers
- Setting up new client accounts
- Assisting Developers with system development, testing and bug fixes
- Providing internal support and supporting client management systems
- Covering the helpdesk out of hours on a rota basis
The company really look after their staff and offer a generous benefits package including private healthcare, death in service benefits, pension scheme and more! They have regular socials, weekly team lunches and there is a Nintendo Switch, football table and fitness sessions on site.
Due to the location of the offices, you’ll need your own transport. There is onsite parking.