Software Developer (.NET/C#)
We’re currently recruiting for a Software Developer to join an established and successful company based in Newton Abbot. Having been recognised for their growth and innovation, it’s a really exciting time to join the team!
You’ll be working alongside the Technical Architect to agree software design and architecture which will be based largely on .NET framework. Working on a variety of different projects, your day could involve building high quality software from scratch or enhancing existing internal systems to ensure optimum business efficiency. You’ll also test your code before submission to ensure the product is fit for purpose and delivered to the level of quality required.
You’ll have the opportunity to progress both from a career point of view, using new technology solutions within an environment which constantly evolves.
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience across a broad range of technologies including C# / VB.NET, ASP.NET (MVC, Web API and Entity Framework
- Experience working in a collaborative environment, running multiple parallel projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL is highly beneficial
- Dependable and consistent with the ability to work autonomously
- Has an aptitude for self-learning and strong problem solving abilities
As well as a competitive salary, the company offer a healthcare cash plan, pension scheme and more.
If you’re interested and want to know more, please get in touch with Sky. Alternatively take a look at the other IT and Technical jobs she’s working on or connect with Sky on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new roles she’s working on.
Location: Newton Abbot