Social Media Advertising Executive
Up to £24k DOE
As Social Media Advertising Executive, you‘ll be joining an extremely well established and successful agency based in Exeter to cover maternity leave for up to 12 months. The team is a hugely talented and creative bunch who are looking forward to welcoming someone who’ll bolster their digital team and manage and support some exciting client projects.
You’ll be reporting in to the Head of Digital and be managing a wide range of activities to support client paid social media campaigns.
With at least two years of digital marketing experience under your belt, it goes without saying that you’ll be someone who’s results driven. With a real passion for all things social media related, you’ll love nothing more than keeping up to date with the latest developments and be someone who’s not afraid to use them – while following best practice at the same time.
More detail on what you’ll be doing
- Working to the client’s brief – coming up with innovative campaigns that’ll deliver the results (and some!) they’re looking to achieve
- Managing a range of campaign activity that’ll include managing budgets, making sure deadlines are met and reporting back on the results delivered
- Pulling together client reports
- You’ll also get involved with other digital marketing activities including website content and winning new business – helping to get pitches together and producing tender documents
What experience will you need?
- At least 2 years’ experience within digital marketing – ideally with a focus on social media – if you’ve got agency experience too, that would be an added bonus
- A superb understanding of all social media and digital advertising channels
- Campaign management
- First-class communications skills – you must be able to translate complex information in to plain English
- Previous experience in a client facing role
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, holiday that increases with each year of service and a company pension. If you’d like to find out more or apply – get in touch with Josh!
Salary: Up to £24k DOE