Are you an experienced SEO Executive who’s looking to take the next step in their career? Would you like to join a company that’s growing their Marketing team to support their growth? If so, read on!
This is a newly created role for a well-established and successful organisation that’s recently opened an office in Newton Abbot, that’s going to be the hub for this growing team. They already have a team based in London, together with offices overseas, so this is a really exciting time to join them!
You’ll be joining a small team, reporting in to the Digital Marketing Manager and working alongside a Content Writer and Email Marketing Manager. As the company and the team are going from strength to strength, there will be development and progression opportunities for the right person.
The company tends to work with high profile, global brands across different industries and in a nutshell your role will be to come up with ideas for campaigns to attract potential and existing customers to this organisation’s websites. The target audience is all B2B.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the SEO strategies for all of the organisation’s digital portfolio
- Implement and track SEO
- Site audits, keyword research, competitor analysis, backlink analysis etc
- Regular reporting
- Making sure that your KPIs are achieved
What experience will you have?
- Proven experience in a similar role – at least three years, either in-house or agency – you’ll be able to demonstrate the SEO results within your previous role(s)
- Strong experience of all aspects of SEO
- Expert when it comes to Google Analytics, analyse results and come up with ways to make improvements
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and be someone who can meet a deadline!
You’ll be joining a fun and highly professional team and the office is ideally located a short walk from the train station, near to the High Street.
Location: Newton Abbot