Senior Marketing Executive
£25k – £28k
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to hit the ground running and to make a difference with this well-established and growing organisation. This is a newly created role as the organisation continues to go from strength to strength – it’s a really exciting time to join them!
They’re looking for someone who’s a self-starter, with solid marketing experience – it’s the perfect job for someone who enjoys variety. Working with the Marketing Manager, you’ll make sure that the marketing plan is executed to an exceptionally high standard.
The organisation is a market leader and has office locations around the UK however this role will be based at their stunning Devon-based Head Office. It certainly won’t be a chore working in this beautiful location!
What will you be doing?
This is a broad Marketing role that will include the following
- Developing the content for and managing the company’s client email campaigns. They currently use Mail Chimp for this
- Creating content for industry-related publications. This may also include coming up with adverts, however they use an external agency for all design and artwork etc
- Managing the social media channels
- Website management – the organisation has a number of different ones, plus as eCommerce site
- Managing the organisation’s printed collateral, that’ll include creating the content and overseeing the print process
- Event management. These will include trade shows, exhibitions, client events and conferences. There’ll be some travel involved as you’ll be overseeing these on site however this isn’t going to be a super regular thing
The team is incredibly professional, you’ll be working in a fast-paced environment however you’ll have fun doing it too. They’re looking for someone who’s happy to get ‘stuck in’ and is willing to help others in team when needed too.
If you’re interested in finding out more – get in touch with Josh!
Location: Exeter (outskirts)
Salary: £25k - £28k