£22,000 + bonus!
Our client is looking for 2 Senior Administrators who are energetic, driven, committed and will get great job satisfaction from helping people. You will be someone how naturally delivers a 1st class and efficient customer service while providing invaluable support to your customers.
Our client truly helps and make positive changes to people’s lives. The service they provide to their customers is second to none. You will be rewarded for your work by being part of the company bonus scheme, which is paid on a monthly basis.
The company is looking for 2 people to join their time. One of which will have a larger client base, the other will have an element of marketing. For the latter, we are not necessarily looking for someone with a marketing background. However, you will need to be happy to/ have experience in updating a website, social media updates, putting together newsletters and sending out through a CRM system.
Key tasks as Senior Administrator will include:
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with face to face enquiries, giving accurate information
- Typing and setting up documents such as letters and reports
- Keeping computer records up to date
- Managing staff appointments and travel arrangements
- Assistance in the management of property searches, forming databases and mail shots
- Filing and management of documents
- Project Support
- Rental property works co-ordination
- Provide administrative support
- Liaising with Estate agents as necessary
- Working with Clients, Consultants, Contractors, Solicitors and Architects.
The skills and experience we are looking for in a Senior Administrator:
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Self motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft systems
- High standard of communication, grammar, accuracy
- A confident, professional and welcoming individual
- Knowledge of WordPress and social media is desired (for the role to include the marketing aspect).
If the above sounds like you and you are wanting a role that you will get a lot out of – both personally and job wise, get in touch with Lisa!
Location: Newton Abbot
Salary: £22,000 + bonus!
Related Jobs (7)
Insurance Advisor (Commercial and Personal) VR/3354 on September 5, 2019 Full Time