£20,000 (with a shorter working day!)
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to work in a growing company, where you will be given the opportunity to also grow and develop. You need to be someone who is hard working, flexible and a good sense of humour. There will normally be 9 of you in the office, and work as 1 team, so if a delivery arrives you must be prepared to help out, but the favour will be returned when your workload requires some help.
The ideal working hours are 9.30am – 4.30pm, Monday – Friday, there is some flexibility on this but your start would be no earlier than 9.00am!
What will the role of Sales Administrator involve?
- Answer the phone and redirect calls where necessary
- Co-ordinate and respond to sales inbox emails
- Input sales orders
- Management of online registrations, whether they are accepted or rejected
- Sending welcome letters and catalogues
- Calling prospects after a marketing campaign
- Input of credit notes and ordering replacements
- Ensure that all communication is recorded on the CRM system
- Re directing emails to the appropriate personnel
- Support the sales team when required
- Database management
- Updating website / content information
- Picking sales orders when necessary.
You will need to be literate, numerate, have an excellent eye for detail. There are templates for you to use when contacting / replying to customers and potential customers but you will need to add that personal touch, whilst ensuring that the information is correct and up to date. You will be someone that enjoys giving great customer service and making sure the job gets done.
If you’re interested and want to know more, please get in touch with Lisa. Alternatively take a look at the other jobs she’s working on or connect with Lisa on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new roles she’s working on.