Purchasing Coordinator (full or part time)
£20,000 – £24,000
We’re looking for a Purchasing Coordinator to join a friendly, market-leading team based in Exeter. The team has an excellent reputation, and this role is key to ensuring that day to day operations run smoothly.
In this role you’ll be working closely with the project coordination team to make sure they have all the items they need to complete the different contracts they’re working on. There will be items that need to be stocked all of the time and others that need to be ordered and delivered for bespoke projects and their timescales. You’ll source from suppliers when it’s most cost effective and therefore maximise the project’s profitability.
More detail on the Purchasing Administrator role:
- Make sure the relevant teams have all the items they need to for the projects they’re working on
- Manage regular stock checks
- Manage the process and systems for purchasing and make sure they’re kept fully up to date
- Check deliveries when they arrive to make sure they’re correct
- Monitor supplier performance
- Proactively identify and share ways to improve the purchasing process
What kind of person will you be?
- A superb communicator over the phone and in person
- First-class organisation skills
- Great attention to detail
- A keen negotiator
- Someone who can 100% meet a deadline – over and over
- Someone who can juggle multiple projects at the same time
The organisation’s looking for someone who’s been in a previous purchasing role with ideally a couple of years’ experience.
You’ll be joining a social and welcoming team who have team socials, offer an employee recognition scheme and they are located in a convenient location.
If you’re interested and want to know more, please get in touch with Lisa. Alternatively take a look at the other jobs she’s working on or connect with Lisa on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new roles she’s working on.
Salary: Up to £24k