Purchasing and Stock Administrator
£22,000 – £24,000
My client continues to go from strength to strength and are looking for a Purchasing and Stock Administrator to join their team, on the outskirts of Exeter.
Your attention to detail will come to the forefront as you will be responsible for the daily logging of all purchases onto the ERP system. You will be dealing with all departments so great communications skills will be needed, along the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Dealing with queries will also be part of your role and you will therefore have lots of contact with suppliers and enjoy being the one that sorts out the problem.
What will the role of Purchasing and Stock Administrator involve?
- Processing all transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Raising queries where appropriate and ensuring resolutions are applied
- Organizing and maintaining Purchasing and Stock files and information
- Accurate transactional input, data maintenance, and record keeping
- Adhering to procedures and workflows ensuring that the Purchasing function is meeting the company’s requirements
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure orders are delivered on time and at the prices quoted.
The skills and experience that we are looking for in a Purchasing and Stock Administrator?
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Great planning / organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive maths skills
- Problem Solving
- Flexible attitude
- Understanding of accounting processes (desirable).
If you are looking for a role in a company that is forward thinking, supportive and will give you the chance to learn this could be the role for you! Contact Lisa for more info.
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Related Jobs (11)
Insurance Advisor (Commercial and Personal) VR/3354 on September 5, 2019 Full Time