Do you enjoy a mix of customer contact, have a great eye for detail, a whizz with Excel and like to get involved? Sound like your kind of job, then read on…
The role of Purchasing Administrator, will see you as the link between customers and internal departments. The company has a vast number of lines and it is vital that the information that is held on the database is correct and up to date. To ensure this, you will be contacting suppliers, producing reports and many any amendments.
The role of Purchasing Administrator will include:
- Ensure all details about products are entered correctly
- Respond to all origin and parts enquiries efficiently
- Provide administrative project support
- Dealing with quotes and samples and co-ordination of the shipment of samples
- Assist buyers’ cost saving initiatives by supporting administrative tasks
- Manage and update systems prices and other reasons for supplier invoice discrepancies
- Keep supplier database up-to-date.
- Excel skills – V Look-up level
- Good communicator
- Manage own workload
- Hard working and driven.
The company offers a great benefits package, as well as a friendly and supportive team environment.