Exeter, with some travel
Up to £40k with great benefits
Our client is looking for someone who’s been in, or currently in a technical Project Manager role. Ideally, your experience will be in the IT, communications or network installation industry. You will be used to managing multiple concurrent projects with plenty of hands-on activity to drive delivery through the business and onto customer sites, in the fastest possible time whilst maintaining high levels of quality.
The role is with a company who are well established, have a warm and welcoming team and operate in a fast-paced environment.
As Project Manager, it’ll be your responsibility to make sure that all customer projects are running smoothly – throughout the entire project life cycle. You’ll work with both internal teams and external providers. All the time, making sure that projects are approached in a consistent way and that they’re on track time and budget-wise too. Delivering great customer service will also be a top priority.
What you’ll be responsible for as the Project Manager:
- Managing multiple projects
- Managing the relationship with the customer throughout the project – whether this is on the phone or face to face
- Dealing with the initial requirements capture phase to when the project is handed over to the support team
- Develop project plans and supporting documents
- Handling any issues that arises
- Conduct regular project meetings with internal and external teams.
The skills and experience we are looking for include:
- Previous experience in a similar role – ideally in the IT, communications, or network installations industry
- Proven experience of handling multiple projects at the same time
- Top-notch communications skills
- Delivering projects in a timely manner, whilst not compromising the quality of service
- Work well under pressure.
Salary: Up to £40k + benefits
Related Jobs (10)
Senior Business Development Manager – Software VR/3330 on August 21, 2019
2nd Line Tech Support Advisor (Software) (VR/3276) on August 1, 2019 Full Time