£Competitive + attractive bens package
Due to my client’s impressive growth, they are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team. The office is one that is fast paced, can be a bit hectic but all the time a positive and fun working environment. You need to be someone that can spin a lot of plates and know which stage multiple projects are at any one time. I cannot name their customers, but they are big household names and those that you’d recognise instantly.
There is no one uniform way of working but as a company their culture is very one that is collaborative, working as a team, sharing and learning from each other on how to improve – all of course with the client and the first class service as your focus.
You will be the person to make sure the cogs of the wheels are in the right place and are oiled to ensure that projects run smoothly. This will involve making sure the right person is on hand to deal with the part of the project that is relevant to them and information/ documents are up to date, complete and been sent out to all relevant parties.
To summarise, the main focus of your role as Project Coordinator will include:
- Setting up of project information on the system – attributing owners and resources
- Ensuring that the project team is being best utilised in terms of both time and resources
- Maintain and deliver 1st class service to clients
- Coordinate the stages of delivery
- Keeping clients up to date on progress of project
- Set up key project meetings
- Distribute contracts and associated documents to the team
- Support the on-boarding of clients
- Carry out research for the business development team
- Review costs and highlight any additional costs that can be recouped.
What are we looking for in a Project Coordinator?
- Proven experience of coordinating multiple projects concurrently
- Highly organised
- Ability to attribute workload and resources
- Positive work ethic
- Ability to work on sensitive and confidential information
Along with a competitive salary, the role comes with a great benefit package including enhanced holiday, company social nights out and much more! For more information, contact Lisa on: 01392 873 813, or send your CV to email@example.com
Salary: £Competitive + great bens package
Related Jobs (4)
Insurance Advisor (Commercial and Personal) VR/3354 on September 5, 2019 Full Time