Procurement Administrator (12 month FTC)
My client, who is based on the outskirts of Exeter, have a project over the next 12 months and therefore are looking for a Procurement Administrator for this time. As an overview, your role will be to support the delivery of goods from suppliers, as well as intercompany movements.
Essentially, you will play an essential part in having the correct information on the system by raising the necessary paperwork for purchasing and tracking the stages of supply, receipt and highlighting any anomalies and being involved with returns.
Your role as Procurement Administrator will include:
- Dealing with shipping notices
- Highlight any anomalies on stock levels and recording
- Ensure that stock is being recorded and processed on the system
- Update excel tracking system for all suppliers and intercompany transfers
- Resolve any missing/incorrect delivery reports
- Order daily/weekly and inform suppliers to process orders according to plan from ERM system recommendations
- Regularly check back order/availability/potential stock-out reports, and take action as required
- Ensure only live and required orders are open on the system
- Ensure open orders on ERP system match that of the suppliers and update with accurate delivery dates as goods are despatched from suppliers
- Track suppliers to ensure delivery date is confirmed and a high availability percentage according to stock class
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure swift receipt of goods, advising when a shipment needs special priority to fulfil back orders.
What are we are looking in a Procurement Administrator?
- Administration experience – this might be from an internship/ summer placement
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- The ability to plan and organise effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Good verbal and written English language skills
- Driven and committed
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Able to manage own workload to meet targets and deadlines.