We have a fantastic opportunity for a Pricing Analyst who will play a pivotal role within this successful and supportive company. Reporting to the Business Intelligence and Data Manager, your role will be to lead on controlling and reporting the DVP (Direct Variable Profit) of the company’s products, analysing international sales and providing recommendations on DVP adjustments to support sales growth.
The DVP will vary across different countries depending on various factors, so your role is an important one as the company need to be very responsive and in control of any movements.
What you’ll be responsible for as the Pricing Analyst:
- Identifying and collecting external market data to support the identification of international sales opportunities
- Developing pricing strategies to optimise sales and ensure appropriate margins are applied
- Implementing new and automated processes to support ongoing pricing recommendations for the company’s range of products
- Interrogating multiple systems and cross checking to ensure data is valid
- Managing pricing execution to include data integrity and consistency
- Working closely with other internal teams to communicate required updates to data and pricing
- Developing, preparing and presenting key pricing performance metrics to be presented
The skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of financial analysis
- Strong Excel and data modelling skills
- T-SQL and Strategic Scenario Modelling experience would be great, but training can be provided
- A natural problem solver, with an analytical and numerate brain and someone who will question things in order to make improvements
- You need to be someone who is efficient, accurate and diligent
- Team player with good communication skills
- A relevant degree or qualification would be great – a Mathematics or Business degree would be desirable but not essential
In return you’ll be joining a great team and you’ll receive a generous benefits package including 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, enhanced pension contribution scheme and onsite parking. There’s also an annual bonus dependent on company’s performance.
If you’re interested in finding out more, get in touch with Sky for an informal chat on 01392 873813 or you can send her a message on LinkedIn.
Salary: Up to £24k