PHP Technical Lead
Outskirts of Exeter
Up to £45K DOE + fantastic benefits package
We’re recruiting for a Technical Lead to join a pioneering and award-winning technology based company located on the outskirts of Exeter. It’s a fast-paced, fun and friendly environment and the team are dedicated and passionate about what they do!
This brand new role would be perfect for someone with experience in a senior role who is looking to make their mark. As well as leading and supporting a web team, you’ll also be ‘hands on’ so you’ll maintain and build your own technical abilities too.
The successful candidate will have a wealth of development experience as you’ll have input into technical solutions and implement improvements to practices and processes. With responsibilities to manage multiple concurrent software projects on time and to scope, you’ll work closely with stakeholders so excellent communication skills are essential.
Key responsibilities as a Technical Lead:
- Putting together technical solutions including architecture using a customer focused and design led approach
- Involved in the requirement capture with all stakeholders, from customers to company board
- Spring planning and task delegation to lead the development teams to a timely delivery
- Ensuring smooth, low-debt development and secure solutions
Hands-on design and coding opportunities
- Experience in a senior team position in an Agile environment
- Strong knowledge of web technologies
- A good understanding of PHP and MySQL
- Experience building unit and regression tests
- Someone with excellent attention to detail, a customer focused approach and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
In return you’ll be joining a fantastic, social company that offer a generous benefits package including an employee bonus scheme, 24 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (and a day off on your birthday), health and dental support and more!
Location: Outskirts of Exeter
Salary: Up to £45k DOE + fantastic benefits package