PHP Software Developer
Up to £35k DOE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Software Developer with experience with PHP and front-end design implementation experience to join a market-leading technology company based in Exeter. You’ll be working in an Agile, fast-paced environment using modern tools and techniques to deliver responsive, attractive and functional products.
Working as part of a passionate and friendly team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on innovative and varied projects, including the development and implementation of customer portals and applications. Some projects will be smaller, short-term developments to refresh the company’s existing products, but you’ll also get involved with the delivery of longer-term projects as the company’s range of internal software products and services continues to expand.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a Software Developer role
- Knowledge of user-centred design and best practices
- Extensive experience with responsive desktop and mobile UX applications
- HTML5, CSS, JS, SASS, Bootstrap 3/4
- Linux CLI and tools
- Source Control i.e. Git
- Team player with good communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Someone who takes pride in their work and is passionate about development
If you have any of the following skills, that would be a bonus:
- PHP frameworks: Symfony / CodeIgniter
- Consuming RESTful APIs
- React.js / Vue.js or similar
- Experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
In return, the company are offering a competitive salary and a generous benefits package including healthcare, life assurance, gym membership and a company bonus scheme.
If you’re interested and want to know more, please get in touch with Sky. Alternatively take a look at the other IT and Technical jobs she’s working on or connect with Sky on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new roles she’s working on.
Salary: Up to £35k DOE