Payroll Team Leader
£24,000 – £28,000
We are looking for someone who wants to be hands on as you will have your own clients, but also has experience, or you want the next step, as a Payroll Team Leader to support the manager.
Due to the size of client’s payroll, we are looking for someone who has worked in a payroll bureau or a minimum of 5 years running payroll complex and / or large payrolls. You will also have up to date practical knowledge of pensions and CIS.
Part of your role is to meet prospective new clients to build up a positive relationship, find out exactly what they are looking for and talk through any questions they may have and help them with the on-boarding process.
What will the role as Payroll Team Leader involve?
- Help with queries from both clients and the team
- Carry out timely payroll on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Administration of pensions with multiple providers
- Processing of CIS payments
- Build strong client relationships
- Help team members with training regarding technical and software knowledge
- Support the manager in helping to grow the business.
The skills and experience that we are looking for in a Payroll Team Leader:
- Experience in payroll from either a bureau background or complex internal payroll
- Knowledge of pensions and CIS payments
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Ability to organise your own and others work load
- Excel skills to V-Lookup standard.
The company has a great benefits package that include an annual bonus, day off on your birthday, supported training, life assurance and enhanced pension. For more info, or to apply contact Lisa – email@example.com or 01392 873 813.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000