£18,000 – £25,000 + great package
My client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their growing team. Are you ambitious, enjoy helping clients with their payroll and experienced in End to End Payroll? Yes? Read on…
You will be given your own set of clients, which will range from 8 employees through to 150+. Of course, the size of your client will depend on the level of experience that you have. The company offer full support and pride themselves on your CPD and, should you wish, there will the opportunity for you to study and achieve your payroll qualification.
The company has a forward-thinking approach and are open to hear from experienced Payroll Administrators who are looking for either part time or full time employment.
What will your role as Payroll Administrator include?
- Day-to-day processing of your client’s payroll, working on a mix of weekly to monthly payrolls
- Dealing with payroll and bank credits
- Processing tax and allowances
- Ensuring that employees are registered on auto enrolment
- Keep in contact with your clients – dealing with any queries they may have and asking them for any information you require.
Skills and experience that we are looking for in a Payroll Administrator:
- End to end payroll administrator
- Great communication skills
- Fully IT literate, especially in Excel
- Experienced in dealing with large data sets
- Team player.
Salary: £18k - £25k + great package