£23,000 – £28,000
We are very happy to be working exclusively, again, for our client who due to the continued business growth are requiring a PA for the MD to join the team. The team is relatively small, therefore you will be someone who is willing to help others when they are busy.
We are looking for someone who has superb organisational skills, experienced with diary management, and a “can do” attitude. Essentially, your role is the be the person who gets things done to allow the MD to spend time on the strategy and allow them to continue to be the driver for the business. Some of the role will include things like booking a haircut, or their personal trainer. You will ensure that they are not over booked and keeping an eye on the diary to make sure nothing has sneaked in and have the confidence to rearrange.
What will your role as PA include?
- Acting as 1st point of contact for enquiries and dealing with correspondence
- Diary management of meetings/ calls
- Arranging travel – domestic and international
- Managing Inbox – filtering and replying on MD’s behalf, where necessary
- Chase actions for key clients
- Liaising with internal to arrange meetings
- Book in car for service/ MOTs and arrange alternative
- Take meeting notes
- Sending information to potential new clients
- Liaising with key team members and the coordination of colleagues time on projects
- Collating and paying of expenses
- Arrange meeting rooms and refreshments
- Paying of invoices/ making appointments.
What skills / experience are we looking for in this exceptional PA role?
- Proven experience as a PA or other relevant administrative support experience in a senior commercial environment
- High level of Microsoft Office – including PowerPoint would be an advantage
- Highly organised
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- High level of confidentiality
- ‘Can do’
- Full driving licence.
The hours are on a full time basis 8.00am – 4.30pm – Monday – Friday, with some flexibility for the right candidate. This is a wonderful opportunity – get in touch with Lisa for more info!
Location: South Devon
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000
Related Jobs (7)
Insurance Advisor (Commercial and Personal) VR/3354 on September 5, 2019 Full Time