Operations Manager/Senior Executive Assistant
£negotiable (c£40k DOE)
This is a strategic role and part of the Executive team for a progressive and innovative organisation on the outskirts of Exeter. You’ll be working closely with the Director and senior stakeholders to help drive growth. Your role is all about ensuring the organisation is effective, efficient and compliant. You’ll be capable of managing up and down, you’ll be calm under pressure and able to juggle a constantly busy/varied workload to deadlines.
The role is hugely varied and will include:
- Management of an office based team and general HR/recruitment support to the rest of the organisation
- Executive support to the senior team
- Project Work
- Facilitating effective decision-making within the organisation
- Leading on Health and Safety, Data Protection, GDPR contract management etc
- Oversight of internal and external communications, managing external agencies.
- Review and improve ways of working, systems, processes, facilities, technologies etc
- Responsible for IT strategy and systems.
The role would suit someone who is experienced working at Executive level with a proven track record of effectively interacting with/supporting senior management. Experience within an operations, HR or facilities role would be beneficial – as would proven ability to work across different departments.
Must be highly organised, resilient, diplomatic, calm, versatile, able to prioritise and present!
Location: Exeter (outskirts)
Salary: £negotiable (c£40k DOE)