£30,000 – £33,000 + car/ allowance + package!
We are working exclusively with our award-winning client, who is looking for an Operations Manager to head up the office in East Devon. The company has had continued growth and is certainly, partly, due to their positive culture. You will be someone who will thrive working in a supportive, results driven and collaboratively working environment.
You will be involved in anything from working on and setting the targets for the office, providing financial information, leading the team (of 6), providing excellent customer service, helping to set budgets, having an input to marketing campaigns, and ultimately help grow the business. Your days will be varied, with no day being the same.
Whilst there is certainly a sales aspect to this role, it is very much your passion, energy and warmth to customers, that will take the lead. The role will mainly be office based, but due to going out on visits you will need to have a full driving licence.
Your role as Operations Manager will include:
- Agree and ensuring you and the team achieve the stated KPIs
- Creating operational budgets
- Responsible of the spending of the budgets to achieve business growth
- Monitor and review performance and address any issues
- Carry out staff appraisals
- Coach, train and support the team
- Ensure timely financial information is completed and accurate
- Carry out competitor research
- Share your ideas with the marketing team
- Proactively build upon existing relationships with customers as well as growing the business.
What are the skills and experience we are looking in an Operations Manager?
- 2 years’ experience of managing a team
- Drive to deliver excellent customer service skills
- Ability to motivate team members
- Confident negotiation skills
- Proven sales analysis skills
- Helping to set budgets would be an advantage
- Fully IT literate
- Full driving licence.
The role has a £30k – £33k basic salary, along with a car/ allowance as well as 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays) which increases over time, day off for your birthday.
The hours are 9am – 5pm, with the need for you to work on a Saturday, on a rota basis. Occasionally, you will be required to attend trade shows.
Location: East Devon
Salary: £30k - £33k + car/ allowance + package