£17,500 – £18,000
My client is a leader in their industry and subsequently have had recent investment to ensure they have the best facilities and can offer the top service to the customers.
Your role will be in the dispensing team, helping customers with the enquiries, calculating dosages and processing the orders. Full training will be provided, but due to the nature of the role you will be someone who has great attention to detail and has an eye for numbers. You will also be involved in ensuring that the correct stock is held to ensure that orders can be fulfilled.
What your role as Office Administrator will include:
- Being 1st point of contact for customers
- Taking and processing of orders
- Calculating order quantities and dosage rates
- Ensure all associated paperwork is completed
- Maintaining stock levels and checking that stock is current
- Tracking stock and keeping customers updated on its status
- Helping with annual stock takes
- Preparation of equipment.
The skills and experience that we are looking for in an Office Administrator:
- Great customer service skills
- Fully IT literate
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Problem solver
- Previous experience in dispensing/ SQP qualification would be an advantage.
Get in touch with Lisa if you’d like to know more!
Salary: £17,500 - £18,000