Up to £32k DOE
Exeter – with opportunities to work from home
We’re currently recruiting for a Developer to join an award-winning technology company based in Exeter. The company provide an exceptional service to some well-known brands, providing solutions to help overcome their pain points and optimise customer experience.
Taking ownership of projects to ensure they are delivered in accordance with agreed timescales and budgets, you’ll see the process through from start to finish. This will include the technical analysis, solution design, hands-on development and testing.
With a focus on client satisfaction across the delivery process, you’ll be in regular contact with clients so they’re always kept in the loop. You’ll also proactively identify and resolve issues and update clients with any changes.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous software development experience within a commercial environment
- Development experience in line with UX and UI design concepts
- Attention to detail and an emphasis on quality
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines, juggling numerous tasks where required
- Critical thinker with great troubleshooting skills
Experience of any of the following would be a bonus:
- Relevant degree (or equivalent)
- HTML5, Umbraco, CRM Dynamics, PHP, C++
- App development(iOS/Android)
- Knowledge of cloud based services e.g. Azure
- Previously worked within an Agile team
- Microsoft certifications
It’s a dynamic, friendly and laid back atmosphere and the company offer a fantastic benefits package including flexible working with opportunities to work from home, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, an active social calendar, company pension scheme and other loyalty benefits!
If you’re interested in finding out more, please get in touch with Sky for an informal chat!
Location: Exeter – with opportunities to work from home
Salary: Up to £32k DOE
Related Jobs (11)
Senior Business Development Manager – Software VR/3330 on August 21, 2019
2nd Line Tech Support Advisor (Software) (VR/3276) on August 1, 2019 Full Time