Multilingual Account Executive
£20k – £24k, DOE + commission
As Multilingual Account Executive, you’ll be joining an award-winning company based in Exeter, who genuinely invest in, nurture and develop their team. It really is an awesome place to work! As a minimum, you must be fluent in English and two other European languages. Top of their wish list are French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and German.
As demand for people who speak English plus other languages grows, there’s going to be the opportunity to build and manage your own team – so you must be someone who’s ambitious and keen to progress.
What will you be doing?
This job will give you variety! You’ll get to work on different campaigns, mostly getting in touch with customers over the phone. You might be making sales appointments, talking about a product or service or booking people on to events – these are just a few of the types of conversations you’ll be having. Whatever the campaign, you’ll be get training, be fully supported and work from a contact list provided by the client.
While you will be working to a target, this isn’t your typical outbound calling work environment…when you walk in it feels friendly and has a happy buzz. You’ll be super-well rewarded financially for your efforts, with a clear commission structure that’s uncapped.
Part of the training for the Multilingual Account Executive will involve you working on some of the existing English language campaigns.
Why work here?
This really is a great place to work! We’ve been this organisation’s recruitment partner since they were a start-up and have placed many of their team who thoroughly enjoy what they do and are there for the long term.
- An amazing office!
- Great culture. This company is ALL about the team
- Team socials – with people that you’ll genuinely want to be sociable with!
- Career development. If you’re looking for progression, as the team continues to grow, opportunities to move up the ladder come up regularly. Promotion from within is always the preferred option.
- Standard working hours – Monday – Friday (with some flexibility if needed)
- Good base salary with great commission on top
- They’re currently doing a full employee benefits review, so you can expect some great new additions to their package in the future too!
Who we’re looking for
- Sales experience – you’ll be able to demonstrate proven sales or Account Management experience within a B2B role. You’ll be someone who has a strong track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Client management experience
- Great leadership potential – either you’ve managed a team before or you can demonstrate the drive to do that
- Someone who’s confident, positive and enthusiastic, who’s happy to be on the phone
- Target driven and motivated by results
- A reliable, hard worker
- Someone with great communication skills – over the phone and in writing
This organisation’s recruitment process is not long and drawn out – they make decisions quickly and are ready to hold interviews now. Firstly, there’ll be a ten-minute chat over the phone, followed by an interview at their office. Finally, you’ll be invited to spend a bit of time with their team so you’ll get to see first-hand what you’ll be doing and what the environments really like.
Get in touch to find out more!
Salary: £20k - £24k + commission