Up to £21k
Our Client is an established and successful company based in Exeter who are looking for a Marketing and Events Co-ordinator to join their team.
This role has a broad marketing remit and would suit someone with some experience, looking to take on their next role.
What will the Marketing Executive role involve?
- Coordinate events, meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and organising requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; managing mailing lists to ensure event success
- Writing copy for internal and external audiences
- Work closely with the marketing departments of partner organisations on campaigns and events
- Creating marketing emails from company updates, partner content and industry news
- Using the CRM tool to create targeted marketing lists
- Website content management using the CMS to add articles and improve the site
- Manage the company’s social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+
- Flyer and campaign design
- Organic SEO
- Ordering promotional marketing materials
- Ad-hoc office duties
- Generate new marketing ideas
- Work closely with the sales team
- Report directly to the Managing Director
What skills will the Marketing Executive have?
- A marketing related qualification (preferred!)
- Have a creative flair and able to bring new marketing ideas to the table
- Experience in a Marketing and/or Events role
- Good organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail, good grammar and spelling
- Works well individually and also as part of a team
- Self-starter working well with little support
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft products
If this sounds like you or you’d like to know more – get in touch with Josh!
Salary: Up to £21k