Management Information Analyst
£32,000 – £35,000
Our client, who is based on the outskirts of Exeter, are looking for a Management Information Analyst to join them. Your role will be to produce management information to aid business decision making. The reports that you will produce will be on a regular and ad hoc basis.
Due to the industry that the role is in, it would be beneficial that you have worked in the Financial Services sector, but it is essential that you have proven working knowledge and experience in SQL, Power BI, CRM and Microsoft Reporting Service. In your role, you will help to improve the flow of information to give a great insight and foresight to the business current and future needs. Therefore, you will be naturally inquisitive and be creative in your problem solving skills.
What are we looking for in a Management Information Analyst?
- Proven strong analytical skills
- Experience in developing and delivery clear reports
- Great communication skills to explain the findings of the reports
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fully IT literate – in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- SQL, Power BI, CRM and Microsoft Reporting Service experience
- Relationship builder and coaching skills.
The company has a great working environment, and along with your basic salary there is a bonus along with an attractive benefits package.
If you’d like any other information – get in touch with Lisa to find out more!
Salary: £32k - £35k