Lead Generation Executive
£18k – £20k + uncapped commission
As Lead Generation Executive you’ll be joining an award-winning company based in Exeter, who genuinely invest in, nurture and develop their team. It really is an awesome place to work!
They’re great at what they do and are winning new business regularly, so now need to add to their already sizeable team.
What will you be doing?
This job will give you variety! You’ll get to work on different campaigns, mostly getting in touch with customers over the phone. You might be making sales appointments, talking about a product or service or booking people on to events – these are just a few of the types of conversations you’ll be having. Whatever the campaign, you’ll be get training, be fully supported and work from a contact list provided by the client.
While you will be working to a target, this isn’t your typical outbound calling work environment…when you walk in it feels friendly and has a happy buzz. You’ll be super-well rewarded financially for your efforts, with a clear commission structure that’s uncapped.
Why work here?
This really is a great place to work! We’ve been this organisation’s recruitment partner since they were a start-up and have placed many of their team who thoroughly enjoy what they do and are there for the long term.
- An awesome office!
- Great culture. This company is ALL about the team
- Team socials – with people that you’ll genuinely want to be sociable with!
- Career development. If you’re looking for progression, as the team continues to grow, opportunities to move up the ladder come up regularly. Promotion from within is always the preferred option
- Good base salary with great commission on top
They’re currently doing a full employee benefits review, so you can expect some great new additions to their package in the future too!
Who we’re looking for
- Sales experience – a couple of years would be ideal. If you have less but can show can show that you’re enthusiastic and good at it – still get in touch
- Someone who’s confident, positive and enthusiastic, who’s happy to be on the phone
- Target driven and motivated by results
- A reliable, hard worker
- Someone with great communication skills – over the phone and in writing
This organisation’s recruitment process is not long a drawn out – they make decisions quickly and are ready to hold interviews now. Firstly, there’ll be a ten-minute chat over the phone, followed by an interview at their office. Finally, you’ll be invited to spend a bit of time with their team so you’ll get to see first-hand what you’ll be doing and what the environments really like.
Get in touch with Robyn if you’d like to find out more!
Salary: £18k - £20k
Related Jobs (19)
Awesome opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant! on September 26, 2019 Full Time