Italian-speaking Account Executive
c£20k + commission
This award-winning company, based in central Exeter are looking for an Italian-speaking Account Executive to join their team.
You’ll be working directly alongside their Multi-lingual Account Executive, supporting an existing campaign with their Italian-speaking clients.
The organisation is ready to interview now, so if you are looking for a fresh start for early 2020 – this is your chance! Their recruitment process is not long and drawn out and like to make decisions quickly.
What will you be doing?
This job will give you variety! You’ll get to work on different campaigns, mostly getting in touch with customers over the phone. You might be making sales appointments, talking about a product or service or booking people on to events – these are just a few of the types of conversations you’ll be having. Whatever the campaign, you’ll get training, be fully supported and work from a contact list provided by the client.
While you will be working to a target, this isn’t your typical outbound calling work environment…when you walk in it feels friendly and has a happy buzz. You’ll be super-well rewarded financially for your efforts, with a clear commission structure that’s uncapped.
Why work here?
This really is a great place to work! We’ve been this organisation’s recruitment partner since they were a start-up and have placed many of their team who thoroughly enjoy what they do and are there for the long term.
- An amazing office!
- Great culture. This company is ALL about the team
- Team socials – with people that you’ll genuinely want to be sociable with!
- Career development. If you’re looking for progression, as the team continues to grow, opportunities to move up the ladder come up regularly. Promotion from within is always the preferred option.
- Standard working hours – Monday – Friday (with some flexibility if needed)
- Good base salary with great commission on top
- They’re currently doing a full employee benefits review, so you can expect some great new additions to their package in the future too!
Who we’re looking for
Ideally, you’ll have some sales experience or equally if you can show that you’re someone who’s target-driven, is confident on the phone and is a reliable hard-worker, then we’d love to hear from you.
This organisation’s recruitment process is not long and drawn out – they make decisions quickly and are ready to hold interviews now. Firstly, there’ll be a ten-minute chat over the phone, followed by an interview at their office. Finally, you’ll be invited to spend a bit of time with their team so you’ll get to see first-hand what you’ll be doing and what the environments really like.
Salary: c£20k + uncapped commission
Related Jobs (16)
Professional Recruitment Consultant, who cares (VR/3477) on December 11, 2019 Full Time