IT Systems Engineer
Up to £30k DOE
Our client is an Exeter based Managed Services IT company specialising in tailored IT solutions for small and medium companies. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team as an IT Systems Engineer, focusing on managing and maintaining client servers. The role will be varied – you’ll be supporting Microsoft products, broadband, DNS, networking and infrastructure.
You’ll be working within a small IT team so you will play a pivotal role within the company, providing customer focused IT Support which align with SLA’s, project plans and contracts.
As an IT Systems Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Confident with Microsoft Windows Desktop/Server systems including Active Directory, Domain Name Systems, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, Group Policy and Backups
- Good experience of Exchange and Office 365
- Previous knowledge and experience managing wired and wireless networks
- Strong attention to detail and oragnisational skills
- Able to manage time and conflicting priorities
- A team player with good communication skills
The following experience is highly desired:
- Previous experience working for a Managed Service Provider would be great
- Experience managing Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines
- Diploma/Degree in relevant topic and/or MCSA/MCSE/ITIL qualifications
The company offer flexible working hours, but the core hours are 8.45am to 5.15pm. Due to occasional travel being required, you’ll need a full UK driving licence.
In return you’ll be offered a competitive salary and a generous benefits package including a company bonus scheme, Health Insurance and Life Cover.
If you’d like any more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Sky for an informal chat on 01392 873813.
Salary: Up to £30k DOE