IT Support Analyst
£18 – £21k
We’re recruiting for two IT Support Analysts to join a growing technology team based in Exeter. Using specialised technologies and integrated systems, they support clients within the retail industry across the UK and Europe. Their clients are reliant on the IT support to ensure they remain operational, so you’ll play a really pivotal role and be someone who gets real satisfaction from providing great customer service.
Day to day you will be responsible for resolving all service and user requests end to end, with a focus on EPOS systems, operating systems and hardware (laptops, printers, computers and smartphones) and other payment systems.
What skills are required for the role of IT Support Analyst?
- At least 1 years’ experience in a 1st or 2nd Line support environment, although we’d potentially consider someone from a call centre background with an interest in IT too
- Experience supporting Windows operating systems
- Excellent communication skills with a professional telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure in a busy environment
- Experience within a retail or FMCG industry would be a bonus
You’ll receive excellent training and there are opportunities to progress within the company too. They offer a great benefits package including a company pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and options for overtime.
Your hours will be on a shift rota basis covering between 7am and 9pm. The shifts are: 7.00am – 3.00pm, 9.00am – 5.00pm and 1.00pm – 9.00pm. There will be occasional weekend work, but this will be a maximum of 2 days a month and you’ll be paid time and a half or you can have a day off in lieu if you prefer.
Due to the location, it is also an advantage to have your own transport.
Salary: £18k - £21k