Insurance Advisor (Commercial and Personal)
£20,000 – £25,000
I am working with an insurance company whose main focus is for customer’s that require something different and this is where their – and your expertise – will come into play and help the customer get the cover that they require. Therefore, this is why they are looking for an experienced Insurance Advisor to join their friendly team.
The company has a flat structure, so titles are not important to them, but giving 1st class service, asking those questions that others would not think to do and checking those all-important details is. The enquiries that you will be dealing with come through by email, online, phone or in person.
You will be the type of person that will get satisfaction of helping someone, or an organisation/ charity/ company when nobody else could and thrive on the product knowledge and development that this role and company will allow you to do.
What will I be doing as an Insurance Advisor (Commercial and Personal)?
- Dealing with customer enquiries – by phone, email, online or in person
- Finding out the detailed nature of the customer’s requirements
- Contacting suppliers and talking them your customer’s requirements
- Have an up to date knowledge of policies, regulations and applicable laws
- Checking the details of the underwriters to ensure that it matches
- Carry out administrative processes in line with Company and Regulatory standards.
The skills and experience that we are looking for:
- Experience you have gained will be in working in a customer focused insurance environment
- You will have worked in a busy office
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes
- Have worked towards and achieved your personal business targets
- A strong team player
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ability to take on and learn technical information.
If you feel that you have the expertise for this role and want to work in a team where you will be fully supported, contact Lisa!
Location: East Devon
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000