Financial Services Administrator
£19,000 – £22,000 + bonus!
My client who is a leader in their industry are looking for a Financial Services Administrator to join their team. You will be the person who is the contact for new agencies to ensure that all checks have been carried out to the companies and industry’s standard.
Are you someone who has particular eye for detail, and prides yourself in providing excellent customer service to your contacts – internally and externally?
Your role as Financial Services Administrator will involve:
- Processing new agencies information and completing the onboarding process
- Identify any concerns with new agencies
- Deal with all agency inbox queries in line
- Monitor agencies to ensure ongoing compliance
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge
- Be 1st port of contact for agency enquiries
- Liaise and communicate with internal teams.
What skills/ experience are we looking for in a Financial Services Administrator?
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Busy office environment
- Natural attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Team player
- Financial Services experience – desirable.
The company offers a very competitive benefits package, and bonus. You will also receive full training and future opportunities for you to develop a careers in the financial services industry.
If you’re interested and want to know more, please get in touch with Lisa. Alternatively take a look at the other jobs she’s working on or connect with Lisa on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new roles she’s working on.
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 + bonus!