£25,000 – £30,000
Due to the success of the business, we are exclusively working with our client for a Finance Manager to join their dynamic team. Are you looking to work for a fun, growing company and want to be in a team where you will be asked to proactively have an input into the future of the business?
You’ll need to be someone that really enjoys working in a team environment, who isn’t afraid to share ideas or your thoughts on different aspects of the business. As it’s a relatively small team, ‘chipping in’ in a positive way is really encouraged. Of course, you’ll focus on the finance and accounting side of the business, however you’ll be happy to share your knowledge and expertise of this area to develop the wider team’s understanding too.
In a nutshell they’re looking to you to help shape the future direction of the business by making sure that appropriate processes, procedures and systems so that the team have all the financial information they need to make sure they’re on track achieve their 10 year plan.
Your role as Finance Manager will include:
- Preparing Month End inc P&L
- VAT and Tax returns
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Take ownership of debtors
- Identify areas of improvement
- Creating and preparing reports for business needs
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Research and analyse company and market trends
- Implementation of finance controls
- Preparing cashflow
- Analysis of costings and pricing.
What we are looking for in a Finance Manager:
- Strong accounting experience
- Great communicator
- Commercially minded
- Team player
- Whizz on Excel
- AAT Level 4/ CIMA/ or ACCA (preferred).
The company is open to the role being full or part time (say 9.30am – 3.00pm) but your hours will need to be over 5 days/ week (Monday – Friday).
Location: South Devon
Salary: £25k - £30k