£18,000 + great benefits package
Are you looking for a varied Finance Assistant role, with a great, award winning company in Exeter? Yes? Read on, and make sure you apply quickly!
The company are based on the outskirts of Exeter and really do look after their employees with a great team environment. We are looking for someone who has experience in either purchase and/ or sales ledger and comfortable working with Excel.
The role of Finance Assistant will include:
- Process all direct debit mandates and correspondence
- Process direct debit runs
- Process and post all credit card and cheque receipts
- Correspond with members to ensure they are fully informed of direct debit payments that will be taken
- Correspond with members concerning any problems with receipt of payment including returned direct debits and rejected credit card collections
- Process any refunds due to members
- Post standing orders from daily bank statements
- Distribute premium arrears letters to members and copy to relevant brokers
- Ensure suppliers bank details are correct and up-to-date
- Continue the drive to convert suppliers paid by cheque to BACS
- Process all payments to members, brokers and management expenses either by cheque, BACS or other means in time with their agreed payment terms
- Ensure that all suppliers receive timely and accurate remittance advices detailing which invoices have been settled
- Process and distribute supplier debt chasing letters periodically
- Ensure that customer / supplier queries are dealt with accurately, in line with the company’s procedures and within the timescales set in the company’s published service standards
- Assist the Head of Finance and Finance Manager in the general financial control function and in the day-to-day running of the department.
If you’re interested and want to know more, please get in touch with Lisa. Alternatively take a look at the other jobs she’s working on or connect with Lisa on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new roles she’s working on.
Salary: £18,000 + generous benefits package