Digital Marketing Manager
This is a newly created Digital Marketing Manager role for an established organisation that’s recently opened their Newton Abbot office. They already have a team based in London, together with offices overseas and are now ready to expand in to the South West and Devon area. It really is an exciting time to join them!
The company tends to work with high profile, global brands across different industries and essentially your role as Digital Marketing Manager is to take the lead on the organisation’s digital strategy, define and manage campaign delivery and make sure they’re delivering an excellent return on investment. The audience you’ll be dealing with is all B2B.
Responsible for overseeing a small marketing team who’ll support you in the delivery of the digital plan, this role encompasses all aspects of the digital marketing mix.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic digital marketer with an eye for detail and a passion for driving results through digital media. They will be able how they keep pace with the evolving digital media marketplace and combine best practice with a continual drive for innovation.
What will you be doing?
- Creating, managing and implementing innovative digital media strategies and campaigns to drive lead generation and brand awareness
- Monitor, analyse and report on campaigns to ensure they deliver on the original aims
- Managing the marketing calendar
- Managing other members of the marketing team
- Managing and updating the company’s websites with timely and fresh content
- Managing the company’s social media presence that’s predominantly LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Keep ahead of the latest content trends and innovations
- Strong creative mind, excellent writer and an imaginative story teller
- Strong skills with Google Ads (Facebook & LinkedIn ads desirable)
- Proven social media marketing experience within a business environment
- A demonstrable track record of delivering ROI
- Proven experience producing content for the web and building audiences online
- Commercially savvy with strong multitasking skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and social media monitoring tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience overseeing and managing a team
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday (plus Bank holidays), rising with each year of service
- Company pension scheme
If you’re interested and want to know more, please get in touch with Josh. Alternatively take a look at the other Marketing and Communications jobs we’re working on or connect with Josh on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new roles she’s working on.
Location: Newton Abbot
Salary: £30 - £35k DOE