Digital Marketing Manager
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to take responsibility for this awesome company’s digital presence – to manage it and take it to the next level.
You’ll be based at their Head Office in beautiful South Devon and joining a team who are super ambitious. They want someone to drive their digital marketing strategy that’ll help drive growth in sales in return.
Reporting in to you will be the Digital Marketing Administrator, who looks after the social media channels for the organisation.
Here’s what you’ll be doing in a bit more detail!
- Managing and developing the website, so you’ll need to have a good understanding of SEO and understand how to make the user experience a good one! You’ll be well versed in A/B testing, website analytics
- Managing email campaigns, segmenting the audience and coming up with ideas that will appeal to the different targets
- Analyse the customer journey through the various digital channels and make improvements when you spot something that could be made it even better
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Come up with the digital marketing strategy and plan
- Create superb digital content – copy-wise and visually. As well as written content, this will also include video and photography
- Work with the Digital Marketing Administrator to make sure the organisation’s making the most of their social channels
With at least 2 years of digital marketing experience under your belt, it goes without saying that you’ll be someone who’s results driven. With a real passion for all things digital, you’ll love nothing more than keeping up to date with the latest developments and be someone who’s not afraid to use them – while following best practice at the same time.
As well as the basic salary, there are some excellent perks that come with this job too including an employee of the month scheme and regular company funded team building outings amongst other things.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that you’d like to know more about – get in touch with Josh to find out more!
Location: South Devon
Salary: £30k DOE