Digital Marketing Manager
£35 – 37k
This is a newly created Digital Marketing Manager role for an established organisation who already have a team based in London, together with offices overseas and are now expanding in to the South West and Devon area. It really is an exciting time to join them!
The company tends to work with high profile, global brands across different industries and essentially your role as Digital Marketing Manager is to take the lead on the organisation’s digital strategy, define and manage campaign delivery and make sure they’re delivering an excellent return on investment. The audience you’ll be dealing with is all B2B.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing a small marketing team who’ll support you in the delivery of the digital plan that covers all elements of the marketing mix.
As an enthusiastic digital marketer, you’ll have an eye for detail and a passion for driving results through digital media, keep pace with the evolving digital media marketplace and combine best practice with a continual drive for innovation.
What will you be doing?
- Creating, managing and implementing innovative digital media strategies and campaigns to drive lead generation and brand awareness
- Monitor, analyse and report on campaigns to ensure they deliver on the original aims
- Managing the marketing calendar
- Managing other members of the marketing team
- Managing and updating the company’s websites with timely and fresh content
- Managing the company’s social media presence that’s predominantly LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Keep ahead of the latest content trends and innovation
- Strong creative mind, excellent writer and an imaginative story teller
- Strong skills with Google Ads (Facebook & LinkedIn ads desirable)
- Strong skills with Website/Landing pages
- PPC & Video Marketing knowledge to a medium competency
- Proven social media marketing experience within a business environment
- A demonstrable track record of delivering ROI
- Proven experience producing content for the web and building audiences online
- Commercially savvy with strong multitasking skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and social media monitoring tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience overseeing and managing a team
- Any experience within SaaS or lead generation would be a massive bonus
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday (plus Bank holidays), rising with each year of service
- Company pension scheme
Salary: £35k - £37k