Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £30k
If you are an experienced digital marketer with bags of energy and drive and enthusiasm for running digital campaigns, read on!
This role is for a highly successful, national, organisation within the technology field. You’ll be joining a sizeable marketing team in Exeter in a role that’ll see you coming up with and managing a variety of digital campaigns to their business customers.
This is a brand-new role that’s been created due to this company continuing to go from strength to strength. It’s the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on it! While it’s initially a 6-month contract, there is the possibility that this will become permanent.
You’ll be managing a wide variety of digital campaigns however email marketing will be a big part of this job. Therefore, you’ll have worked with marketing automation such as Pardot or Marketo before.
With at least 2 years of digital marketing experience under your belt, it goes without saying that you’ll be someone who’s results driven. With a real passion for all things digital, you’ll love nothing more than keeping up to date with the latest developments and be someone who’s not afraid to use them – while following best practice at the same time.
You’ll also know how to translate any complex information in to simple plain English for clients.
More detail on what you’ll be doing as the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Working to a brief – coming up with innovative campaigns that’ll deliver the results (and some!) they’re looking to achieve
- Managing a range of campaign activity making sure deadlines are met and reporting back on the results delivered
- Pulling together detailed reports
What experience will you need?
- At least 2 years’ experience within digital
- A superb understanding of all digital channels
- Campaign development and management
- First-class communications skills – you must be able to translate complex information in to plain English
On top of a competitive, this company offer a superb benefits package – if you’d like to know more, get in touch with Josh!
Salary: Up to £30k