Our international client really are a leader in their field, and they’re growing year on year! The company are looking to take on a Digital Designer to join their Studio team, which is made up of another designer and a Studio Manager, which sits within the company’s wider Marketing team.
Your focus will be to develop the company’s web based resources and to come up with fresh ideas to develop their web functionality and grow their online engagement. You’ll also get involved with creating print, video and photographic marketing materials too.
As the Digital Designer you will be getting involved with:
- Creating web banners, e-mail and web landing pages to support key landing pages which promote the company’s products and activities
- Work as a team to interpret briefs and make sure all content created adheres to the brand guidelines and ongoing campaigns
- Assist the wider team with devising web pages which are focused around the end user and conceptulise the look and feel of its functionality
- Proofreading to ensure all work is high-quality and accurate
- Taking photos of new products for online and offline use
- Helping to create storyboards for digital animations and video
The key skills and experience we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years’ in a Graphic Design role
- Expert user of the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dream Weaver (Adobe XD experience would be a bonus, but not essential)
- Ability to interpret and help clarify briefs from various departments
- Excellent communicator and able to work with different stakeholders
- Capable of prioritising tasks and juggling multiple projects, working to deadlines
- Flexible and team focused, with a creative approach
- Basic Java Script experience is advantageous
- Some HTML/CSS knowledge
In return you’ll be joining a solid, friendly and supportive team and you’ll receive an awesome benefit package including 25 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, enhanced pension contribution scheme and onsite parking. There’s also an annual company bonus dependent on company’s performance.
If you’re interested in finding out more, get in touch with Sky for an informal chat on 01392 873813.
Salary: £25k - £30k