Design Studio Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client’s successful Marketing team to help them to further develop their brand across a wide range of marketing channels including catalogues, packaging and print. The company are widely respected and you’ll play a pivotal role in managing the creative output of their design studio and guiding the team of 6.
Reporting to Head of Direct Marketing and the Marketing Manager, you’ll provide invaluable creative input and ensure the projects are completed on schedule and to the highest standard. This will include producing project plans and schedules, checking all design work, digital proofs and samples as well as overseeing internal and external photography and video. It’s important that you’re able to keep lots of plates spinning at one time as you’ll be managing multiple projects.
You’ll also get stuck in with the design work, so you’ll be someone who enjoys being hands on and have a background in or appreciation for graphic design.
Your skills and experience as a Design Studio Manager:
- Experience in managing a design team – able to motivate and delegate
- Graphic design experience
- Experience using Apple Macs
- Proficient in using MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Skilled in using Adobe Design Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Confident and self-motivated
- Project management skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Process driven – able to create and improve processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
In return the company will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary, brilliant working environment and an opportunity to bring your experience and input to a successful and widely recognised company.
For more information please give us a call on 01392 873813!
Related Jobs (6)
Marketing and Fundraising Coordinator Part time VR/3182 on April 16, 2019 Part Time