Are you someone with excellent numerical and analytical skills? Do you have a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail? If so, this could be the role for you!
You’ll be working closely with department Manager and the rest of the team to support all of the sales processes. A big part of your role will be to regularly produce and deliver performance and accuracy reports from their CRM database which is accessed and updated by over 50 users on a daily basis, so it’s ever changing!
Another key aspect of the role is to undertake monthly pricing audits and update the company’s products and services with information supplied. You’ll assist with processing orders and provide back up to the order processing team as required.
From time to time you’ll also get involved with providing introductory CRM training and support to new members of staff, so if you’re someone who enjoys helping and coaching others that would be great.
To be a great fit for the Database Analyst role, you’ll have the following:
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Confident using all Microsoft Office Applications – with a keen interest in Excel and experience with VBA, Mail Merges, Formulas
- The ability to record and follow processes and procedures
- Happy working unsupervised and to set deadlines, as well as being able to switch between tasks
- Great communication skills and a positive approach to working as a team
- Previous database experience would be a big plus
- Experience of SQL Server Management Studio is desirable
In return you’ll be joining an established and respected company who really look after their team. They offer a competitive salary, 20 days holiday goes up with the longer you’re there, and regular pay reviews. You’ll be working in a modern office space, and there’s a canteen on site too.
If you’d like to find out more, please get in touch with Sky!
Salary: c£22k + benefits