Customer Service Advisor – German speaking
As a Customer Service Representative within the sizeable export team, you’ll be joining a well established, successful and growing company based in Exeter who are passionate about delivering fantastic service to their customers. The focus of this role is to make sure this company’s German speaking customers are dealt with in a professional and friendly way.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Taking and making calls to German speaking customers
- Processing incoming orders, making sure that all the details are correct and order confirmations are sent to customers
- Responding to any customer issues, queries, complaints and making a record of these on the company’s CRM system
- Taking credit card payments from customers
- Various administrative tasks that’ll support the wider team.
We’re looking for someone:
- Who can write and speak English and German fluently. Any additional language(s) would be an added bonus but not essential
- Is a great communicator – especially over the phone
- Who loves being part of a team
- Who likes to get things right first time – particularly when entering information to the system
- Enthusiastic and confident who likes to improve and wants to progress
- With proven customer service / order processing experience
In return there’s a competitive salary on offer, other benefits including a pension scheme, staff discount, death in service cover and more. The company also offers full training and career progression as they continue to grow.
If you are interested please get in touch with Sky for more information!
Salary: £competitive + benefits