Customer Service Administrator – French Speaking (7 month FTC)
Salary – £competitive + package
You will have dedicated accounts in France, as their Customer Service Administrator you will be responsible for dealing with enquiries and the processing of their orders. These enquiries may be made on the phone, by fax and / or email. The office is fast paced and you will be given your own accounts to look after and nurture the relationship.
As your customers will be in France, you will spend nearly all of your day speaking French so therefore you need to be to mother-tongue standard, and have experience in business to business administration.
Duties and responsibilities as Customer Service Administrator – French Speaking will include:
- Processing orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Take ownership of sales orders and customer enquiries
- Deal with issues that arise and keep the customer informed throughout to resolution
- Monitor deliveries as deal with any back orders
- Develop and promote positive customer relationships
- Liaise with, manage and nurture a successful relationship.
What is the company looking for?
The successful candidate, for the role of Customer Service Administrator, will be fluent in written and spoken English, as well as French, to a mother-tongue standard. You will have previously worked in an office based Customer Service role and understand that deadlines need to be met.
- Keen eye to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems
- Work on your own initiative
- Be a team player
- Proven experience in a B2B Customer Service environment
- SAP/ERP Systems experience.