£18,000 – £20,000
Do you enjoy working in a busy office and have credit control experience? Yes? Read on…
Our client, takes their commitment to their customers and employees alike, that’s why they are accredited and deliver 1st class customer service.
You will have excellent communications skills, and are someone that builds great customer relationships so handling overdue accounts is easier as you are the trusted contact for your clients’ accounts dept. Customers might query their account so you will need to make sure that clear and concise notes are on the system as well as up to date payment transactions.
Your role as Credit Controller will include:
- Being proactive in managing and collecting payments
- Following up payments as necessary
- Managing sales ledger
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices
- Dealing with client queries
- Sending out copies of invoices / statements (as well as originals)
- Ensuring posting of payments is up to date.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Experienced in credit control
- Excellent communications skills
- Team player
- Positive approach and attitude.
The company offers a great benefits package as well as a fun and friendly working environment!
Salary: £18k - £20k
Related Jobs (13)
Legal Secretary – Private Client (maternity cover) on June 12, 2019 Full Time