£20,000 – £22,000
Do you want to work for a company that takes pride in their employees and gives you continued support? The role of Credit Controller is newly created role, but you will be joining a great team.
We are looking for someone who is an experienced Credit Controller and naturally you will be detail orientated, ensure that your notes are up to date on the system so will help when you pull off the reports to make sure you are contacting the right people and make use of your time effectively.
Having worked with the company previously, we have a great insight into their culture and of course will be happy to help you throughout the process in your application.
Your role as Credit Controller will include:
- Prepare and review the monthly commission debtor report
- Use multiple systems to ensure debt is offset against payments
- Review debt movement, and alert management to debt movements
- Update reports regarding debt payments for which you will be on review calls
- Research debtors current situation
- Send correspondence to ensure that procedures are followed
- Set up payment plans and monitor to ensure agreement is adhered to
- Review and propose debt management actions
- Prepare commission debt analysis for internal meetings and committees
- Prepare documentation for legal action and act as the main point of contact for this process
- Be the central point for debt queries for both internal and external sources.
You will need to have great admin skills, be able to explain clearly the process and future actions to both your colleagues and the debtor, with the focus being that the debt is cleared that may include talking through the best achievable option.
Salary: Up to £22k