Love writing? Are you passionate about creating engaging copy for a variety of digital channels? If so, look no further!
This is a newly created role for a well-established and successful organisation that’s recently opened an office in Newton Abbot, that’s going to be the hub for their growing marketing team. They already have a team based in London, together with offices overseas, so this is a really exciting time to join them!
You’ll be joining a small team, reporting in to the Digital Marketing Manager and working alongside an SEO Executive and Email Marketing Manager. As the company and the team are going from strength to strength, there will be development and progression opportunities for the right person.
The company tends to work with high profile, global brands across different industries and essentially your role will be to come up with ideas for compelling copy and turning those ideas in to first-class articles on industry-related topics, product/service promotional material, blog posts etc. The audience you’ll be writing for is all B2B.
What you’ll be doing as a Content Writer?
- Have a good understanding of customer needs and identify any gaps in the organisation’s current content
- Continually review the content library to make sure it’s relevant and up to date
- Carry out in-depth research to support the production of informative and insightful content
- Proofreading of all material produced by the Marketing team
- Carry out keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
What previous experience do you need?
- Proven experience in a similar role, either in-house or agency – you’ll be able to show examples of your previous work
- You’ll be creative, an excellent writer and someone who can translate complex messages in to plain English
- Previous experience of writing SEO-friendly copy
- Producing content for a B2B role is a must
- It goes without saying that you’ll be someone who can show they are able to meet copy deadlines
It would be an added bonus if you’ve had experience of working within a technology-based organisation, SaaS or marketing industry.
You’ll be joining a fun and highly professional team and the office is ideally located a short walk from the train station, near to the High Street.
Location: Newton Abbot