Client Consultant – Digital
Our client is a fast-growing professional services business based in central Exeter. They have a newly created vacancy for a Client Consultant to support their continued growth plans. You don’t have to be based in Exeter – this could be a home-based role – however you’ll be happy to come to the office for meetings but this isn’t expected to be on a regular basis.
This company is in the digital sector and help organisations improve their commercial performance, through their online offering. You’ll be responsible for managing a number of client relationships – many of which are large, high profile, well-known brands.
You’ll be joining a team of experts in their field and it’s essential that you come armed with a great understanding of all things digital yourself.
This role is part of the senior management team, plus you’ll have a couple of people reporting in to you too.
The role of Client Consultant will involve:
- Leading client project teams to deliver high quality, creative and commercial improvement programmes
- Knowing our clients’ businesses inside and out in order to represent them and their commercial objectives
- Maintaining the highest degrees of client satisfaction, building deep and long-lasting relationships at a commercial/strategic level
- Developing accounts for long-term growth that are aligned with clients’ business challenges and priorities
- Spotting opportunities for our clients and delivering account growth
- Supporting client project teams
- Ensuring the smooth and successful introduction of new clients to the organisation
- Actively communicating and reporting on client progress, risks and opportunities across the business and with the management team
Skills and experience:
- An expert when it comes to managing multiple client accounts with a proven track record of building and maintaining long-term business relationships
- Proven project management and leadership skills
- Ambitious, commercial and analytical mind-set
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work collaboratively with the specialist teams in analytics and digital marketing and with other key stakeholders responsible for contracts and finance
If this sounds like it could be the role for you, get in touch with Sarah to find out more!
Salary: £competitive + benefits
Related Jobs (14)
Senior Business Development Manager – Software VR/3330 on August 21, 2019
Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant (VR/3323) on August 13, 2019 Full Time