Business Support Administrator
£18,000 – £22,000
The primary focus of this role is to provide day-to-day administration support to ensure the smooth running of the office environment, including diary management – for 3 directors – and the management of supplies, assets and facilities, and supporting the Finance Manager.
In addition, this role will act as our front of house contact, handling all initial enquiries on the telephone and providing a warm and professional welcome to all clients and visitors.
The company’s client base is growing, which in turn means they are and there will be opportunities for you to develop.
What will the role of Office Administrator/ PA involve?
Facilities & Premises Administration
- Manage the business critical provision of phones and conferencing facilities
- Maintain an up to date list of alternative, serviced office premises
- Maintain an up to date asset list, checking & maintaining appropriate insurance cover
- Manage the office and kitchen equipment and facilities, ensuring maintenance of a clean, tidy and safe environment for all colleagues
- Book all approved business travel for the team (trains, flights, hire cars and hotels)
- Manage the internal meeting room booking system
- Diary management of 3 directors
- Support the team with telephone and video conferencing booking and set up as required
- Support the team with candidate interviews and assessments
- Book and arrange team events (team training days and social events)
- Uploading receipts and supplier invoices
- Checks to identify any missing receipts and ensure expenses are recharged as appropriate
- Checks via client accounts payable that invoices are in process
- Weekly reporting on travel expenditure, running reports from all travel booking systems
Front of house
- Welcome all clients and visitors and provide with refreshments upon arrival and during meetings
- Manage incoming phone and email enquiries.
Key qualities and skills of an Office Administrator/ PA:
- Confident and effective communicator with managers and external stakeholders
- Good at building and maintaining relationships in managing service delivery by external providers
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Word and Excel skills
- Enjoys administration and takes pride in their work with high standards
- Has excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Able to work under pressure, within a team or independently to complete tasks within a set time frame
- Works in a highly organised, methodical and structured way
- Works with integrity and absolute discretion.
The role will allow you to develop and grow your skill sets. The company has a great office and working environment, all with an enhanced package.
Salary: £18 - £22k